The plastic testing laboratory
1. Processing properties: melt index determination, sieve analysis, LCD zoom stereomicroscope
What properties do plastics have and what is their different nature?
2. Strength: Determination of tensile strength, compressive strength, bending strength, impact strength
How firmly does glue hold? What are different plastics used for?
3. Hardness: determination of the Shore hardness
What is the material hardness of the plastic?
4. Type of plastic: Determination using an infrared spectrometer
How can the plastic be recycled?
5. Wear and abrasion resistance of rubber: abrasion test
How high can rubber or plastic be loaded?